Bayes on the Beach 2014 invites submissions of abstracts on all topics related to Bayesian statistics, including computational, theoretical, methodological and applied research. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the meeting either as invited oral or poster presentations.
As there are only 10 invited talks, the majority of presentations will be delivered as posters. There are two dedicated evening sessions for the posters, which are often a highlight of the conference. The poster sessions provide a valuable opportunity for presenters to showcase their research.
- All abstracts must be submitted to email@example.com
- The closing date for abstract submission has been extended to 26 September 2014
- The abstracts are limited to 250 words and please submit only one abstract per presenting author
- Please include title, presenter’s name, e-mail and affiliation in the abstracts
- The organizing committee will review all submitted abstracts and inform presenting authors of the decision (oral session, poster session, rejection) shortly after the deadline for abstract submission
- Presenters MUST be registered for the meeting within two weeks of their presentation being confirmed. Presenters with accepted abstracts who fail to register will not have their abstract(s) published in the abstract book
- All abstracts and presentations must be in English
Invited presentation guidelines
- Oral presentations are scheduled for 20 minutes (plus 5-10 minutes for questions)
- The presentation must be prepared in PDF or Powerpoint format
Poster presentation guidelines
- Poster presentations are hard-copy format only
- Poster presenters are required to stand by the poster during the scheduled poster session to answer questions from attendees
- Posters should be no larger than size A0